• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I wrote a story. I hope you like it.

Seestay

If you like Mexican food you might like this story:

I like Mexican food, but it doesn't like me. No, I'm not lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy or anything. Every time I have Mexican, that night I dream burritos are chasing me. I don't even like burritos. In my dream, I'm always crossing the street when I realize in the dim street lights, that burritos are following me. I break into a run. My legs feel like they weigh a ton. I look over my shoulder. They're still chasing me. I run into a boulder. What's it doing in the middle of the street? I get knocked off my feet. The burritos catch up and surround me. I close my eyes and scream. They say, "Don't be scared. We just want to give you this coupon so your next meal is free."

If you like Mexican food you might like this story:

I like Mexican food, but it doesn't like me. No, I'm not lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy or anything. Every time I have Mexican, that night I dream burritos are chasing me. I don't even like burritos. In my dream, I'm always crossing the street when I realize in the dim street lights, that burritos are following me. I break into a run. My legs feel like they weigh a ton. I look over my shoulder. They're still chasing me. I run into a boulder. What's it doing in the middle of the street? I get knocked off my feet. The burritos catch up and surround me. I close my eyes and scream. They say, "Don't be scared. We just want to give you this coupon so your next meal is free."
What a fun story! It made me laugh. I would'nt want to meet a burrito in the street. Thanks for lifting up my day.

New Threads

Top Bottom