• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I will always LOVE myself

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
It does not matter who does not love or appreciate me.
I would rather get rid of them completely than persist with them
I did my absolute best with my life
And if no one loves me then at least I love and appreciate myself because people who do not treat you right are not worth the energy or time spent.
I am always enough and never a burden or a curse.
I will always be lovable and loved if not by anyone else at least by me.
No one can try to steal my light or sunshine no matter how narcissistic they are.
I am not a nobody..why would I waste my breath.
It is big weights to carry. At least if I did not have to bother with this I would have my own little house somewhere and try to work some job and also I would help others in my own way.
I would do my own good deeds. And then my reward would be the way I made those people feel and not pressure or responsibility to anyone and stay away from those energy vampires and people who try to steal your light and drag you down.
Or laugh when you fall on your face or try to take your dignity.
Then at least if you got to the end of your life at any time, you would know you made your small difference and that is all that matters.
I was never the type to limit myself I would always try to make a go at anything that I thought I could do
Like writing.
I do not think woman are designed to be dumb or slaves to men or owned or dictated by them.
If I wanted to be a woman and a fire-fighter or spy I would go do it.
Who is to say woman cannot?
And woman should not have to tolerate being put down by other insecure women.
Anyway I am always proud of myself for always doing my best
And I always try with positivity though I am not perfect.
Also women should not have to feel a certain way about their beauty.
If they can, they can feel anyway, they do not have to be beauty obsessed.
They can just love and accept each beautiful thing about themselves without looking like a doll each day.
Looking like a woman instead of a doll does not make you less.

Last edited:
I think that your way of thinking about yourself is the best, or at least is in the group of the best. I think all people should concentrate about what is good in the world and in the other people, but lots of them think all the time about what could be improved ("you should improve that", "you can do enough"...)
Sometimes I try to think like you but it's not very easy, so congratulations! If the world thinks negatively, we should try to think positively, and you have conquered this goal.

I think that your way of thinking about yourself is the best, or at least is in the group of the best. I think all people should concentrate about what is good in the world and in the other people, but lots of them think all the time about what could be improved ("you should improve that", "you can do enough"...)
Sometimes I try to think like you but it's not very easy, so congratulations! If the world thinks negatively, we should try to think positively, and you have conquered this goal.
I think negative a lot and am not perfect.
I have ny limitations and can handle things very badly too but am unwell
I only think this way because I have had a very long illness and it changes your thought patterns and views
And I have had a lot of time doing nothing else to think which sometimes I wish was not true.
Long illness like illnesses like cancer etc do change your perceptive and often make you more grateful and positive.
And also I have cptsd and am trying to get better and I learnt in counselling and other ways...
I
To try to have self compassion but i do not always practice it
And practice self love.
It takes time to learn it and practice it.
Trauma is not an instant bandaid fix, it takes effort and time.
I try to support myself because not many people support me
And I never seem to win because people always find a way to hurt me.
And I am worth it and deserve it even if no one thinks it but me
And so does everyone else deserve to think that they are worth it and everyone goes through that journey of self doubt and negative thoughts until they find a way to eventually love themselves especially people who know trauma
I am still in it now and have to fight it each day and I am finding it so hard to fight when outside people and forces try to influence me so much.
Including triggers on social media who did not appreciate what I did for them.

Last edited:
There is always someone out there to steal your light and illumination sometimes or always too your biggest supporters.
Or people you thought were friends or loved you and wanted good for you.
Some people are just dogs

You are doing well in your thinking. For things that I denied myself when younger I have a tendency to hate myself. I know I must forgive the younger me for that and for my confusions that prevented a social maturity for the longest time. But I keep on thinking that I should have been smart enough to be better than I was and be able to correct my social deficits to have fundamental needs met.

You are doing well in your thinking. For things that I denied myself when younger I have a tendency to hate myself. I know I must forgive the younger me for that and for my confusions that prevented a social maturity for the longest time. But I keep on thinking that I should have been smart enough to be better than I was and be able to correct my social deficits to have fundamental needs met.
I have been through a very severe and chronic illness and that changes your thinking and outlook.
I mean I am not perfect, I struggle a lot and have to fight demons.
Sometimes well a lot I hate I learnt so much and have regrets and wish i could undo.
I do not even know how I will get through each day sometimes my demons are so bad.
So I wish to be more like others who think normally
And also....
I do not understand in life how it does not hurt to not have emotional support through hugs and kisses and affection
Then I just figure it is not something I am supposed to have affectionate people..I do not understand
I guess emotional neglect.
I do not understand how others find love hard.
I find it a bit hard because i do not fit others perfectly
And it takes strength but
Why it is so hard to show kindness and love and be fairly understanding.
Idk why it is hard????
I wonder why people lack it
I wonder why people lack manners too, it is ok to forget some manners but even the word thank you.
Thank you when someone does something for you.
I always try to thank people whether they help with dishes or do an errand. I try to thank.
I find many things irritating
Like when people come to the door pound on it and cannot wait 5 to 7 mins.
I mean maybe people worry about me but hope they are not like that with everyone.
I think I was not grown up spoilt so that helped me learn the value of things. So if I had of been that way I would be less grateful for good things. But I also had childhood trauma which was very painful for me.
I guess spoilt people may grow up being too greedy and indulgent while unprivileged people grow up too bitter and resentful
However in some ways I did experience neglect even if it was not really anyone's fault or I would not blame my parents because somehow it was probably too do with disability and awareness.

I admire your way of thinking. I also try to be a positive person, like someone that makes other people smile and make them feel good. I don't always fit the ideal me in my head but i try and trying is what matters i think.

New Threads

Top Bottom