• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I was featured in a podcast!

Southern Discomfort

Smarter than the Average Bear
V.I.P Member
Hi girls and guys!

As the title says, I was featured in a podcast which aired mid June called the Tourettespod. I was interviewed for this way back in February so I've been waiting quite a while for this to come out but the result was truly stunning.

If anyone is interested in listening to it please feel free to. It is of course about Tourette's Syndrome, I touch briefly on my comorbids like Asperger's Syndrome too.

This is family friendly, whilst I do have coprolalia - the swearing aspect to Tourette's Syndrome, there is no swearing in this.

As I've said, I'm really pleased with the result. Ben is an amazing host and does an amazing job interviewing people and keeping the conversation flowing in a way simply I wouldn't be able to.

The episode starts about 12 minutes in.

Tourette's Podcast: S3 - Episode 13 - Rusties and Ralphies Per Minute

I wont listen to it right now,

It's in the queue of podcasts to listen to whilst at work.

well done :)

I know what you sound like now.
(can read your posts in your accent from now on)

I liked your idea of maybe giving a short presentation on 'you' at the start of your college course.
loved the idea of the yawn analogy.

I wish you the very best of luck in September :)

New Threads

Top Bottom