• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I want my account to be closed/blocked/whatever you're able to do.

DarkLady

alien baby
I won't be back on this site...I just never relate well to other aspies. Please mods just do it and don't ask me to answer any questions as I won't be here.

I am not a moderator so I can't, but well, ok - I know you said don't ask why, but since I am not a moderator, I am going to be cheeky and say that I can ask why? You can inbox me if you want?

It is surprising that you cannot relate to other aspies? My one best friend, we both discovered fairly recently is an aspie too and wow we now realise why we have so much in common.

Since no one from the team has answered, and in case you are getting alerts via email:

This site doesn't close or delete accounts. If you are receiving unwanted notifications, go to your user panel under 'Contact Details', 'Preferences', and 'Alert Preferences' and un-check everything that applies.

Best wishes to you. You have to do what's best for your own tolerances.

Hey Darklady, I've only just joined and enjoyed your input and I like what you have to say.

I'm finding this forum so helpful because of people like you.

You take care and maybe come back some time soon.

This birthday wish/greeting is made with the idea that,
although you are not here, you are somewhere. Best
wishes for happier days.

happybirthday_650.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom