• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think this place is good luck.

Long story short, I have been out of work for two years, but I have been really trying to get a job. Well, it’s time! Tomorrow, I will start my new job as a delivery driver for homebound seniors – I will be bringing them meals. My head is a cacophony of excitement and anxiety, but all in all it is a very good thing.

So, did you all cause this? What the heck, since I joined this forum very good things have been happening. I have never ever had “a group” and never ever announced something to people, but hey, I am trying new things. So, tomorrow, back to work.
We have an extreme shortage of commercial driver's up here.

looks electrical?
I don’t know – I have much investigating to do there! I’m sure it was an old paper factory, built in the late 1800s. This piece is by an entranceway, so it’s been given a nice shiny paint job, but the rest of the place is rather authentic looking. I will have to investigate some of the machinery there.

It would’ve looked something similar to this, back in the day:
upload_2022-7-9_9-24-8.jpeg

I spent years working in a coil coating facility, sort of similar to papermaking as far as drives and rolls.

New Threads

Top Bottom