• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I started to feel much better.....

Oz67

Hi, how are you?

I know that you guys are worried about me.

I started to sleep a little better, but woke up a bit too early аt 6:49 АМ. Thank you for looking after me. I had started to have mild tactile hallucinations for two days for not sleeping enough at school. I started to feel better on Thursday, and I stopped having milder form of psychosis.

I started to feel better now. I am taking medications like I am supposed to.
I started doing a lot of exercise and sometimes sprinting to get myself tired, and started to listen to relaxing yoga-related and relaxing songs, to help myself calm down, and help myself to go to sleep.

Mistakes I made:

* Listening to very hyperactive songs, that keeps me awake at night, and not get enough oxygen in my brain, that caused mild hallucinations, but without anosognosia.

* Not going outside as much, doing sports and being on the computer too much, talking about myself, causing transient schizotypal, paranoid traits and narcissism.

I am learning self-discipline, and I am trying my best to turn my life around and develop self-love for myself. I also found BetterHelp | Professional Therapy With A Licensed Therapist that can help me develop self-esteem and learn not to be suicidal.

It takes time, but I am getting there.

Thank you! I appreciate your help.

Very glad you are feeling better. You have analysed the situation well and looks like you have found some useful help and ways forward too. Keep looking after yourself well!

I started to feel much better, I no longer have hallucinations and delusions, but I am still hypo-manic and still have mild sleeping issues.

I used to have mild hallucinations and megalomaniac delusion of paranoid nature, and milder form of Fregoli related phenomena.

Was getting worried about you for a bit. Glad you are feeling so much better!

I'm sure you will be fine with medication and mental hygiene helping keep you in good shape overall.

This is great news. And you kept it together despite the rough place you were in. That's very commendable. Sometimes we can't step outside of our thoughts to see the solution. I hit that wall sometimes. Thanks for sharing your success.

Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance

DBSA - Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance

For: Adults & Teens | Website | Support | Provides support, education, and resources to improve the lives of people with depression and bipolar disorder as well as support and resources for family, and friends (third party). ------ Description: Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance is a website that teaches you about and supports you through depression and bipolar disorder: bit.ly/DBSA_ref

International Bipolar Foundation

International Bipolar Foundation | Hope, Resources & Support

For: Adults & Teens | Website | Advocacy & Informative | Empowers individuals living with bipolar disorder and their caregivers by providing advocacy, education, support, and awareness. ------- Description: International Bipolar Foundation is a website that provides advocacy, education, support, and awareness for bipolar disorder: International Bipolar Foundation | Hope, Resources & Support

Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance

DBSA - Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance

For: Adults & Teens | Website | Support | Provides support, education, and resources to improve the lives of people with depression and bipolar disorder as well as support and resources for family, and friends (third party). ------ Description: Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance is a website that teaches you about and supports you through depression and bipolar disorder: bit.ly/DBSA_ref

International Bipolar Foundation

International Bipolar Foundation | Hope, Resources & Support

For: Adults & Teens | Website | Advocacy & Informative | Empowers individuals living with bipolar disorder and their caregivers by providing advocacy, education, support, and awareness. ------- Description: International Bipolar Foundation is a website that provides advocacy, education, support, and awareness for bipolar disorder: International Bipolar Foundation | Hope, Resources & Support

Wow Fino, you are doing a great job with these resources. Again, l need to read this also.

New Threads

Top Bottom