• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I love Winnie the Pooh.

Technology- and culture would stagnate without an established threshold of entering the public domain. Where so many more members of society can appreciate both- where otherwise intellectual property rights and their sustained high prices might keep it from happening.

Emphasizing concepts like a limited, but fair rate of return rather than perpetual rip-offs. Accepting results that can sometimes be for the better, or for worse.

Last edited:
DeSatan is messing with Disney, so the attorneys are definitely are back to work. Disney is so important in Florida, and kept a pretty clean reputation, brings loads of tourists, and jobs for the economy, l say let them keep their tax exempt status, they do more than giant churches do that have the same tax exempt status.
What's next? Snoopy, the projectile poop villain, with Linus as the blanket strangler terrifying neighborhoods? Not sure if l need to see Pooh the slasher bear terrifying woman, all l have to do is look at my bills getting higher to be terrified.

Last edited:
I’m okay with Winnie the Pooh and other fictional characters eventually becoming public domain but not if we get unnecessary and terrible stuff like Blood and Honey. If it was a well written psychological horror movie where someone keeps seeing Winnie the Pooh stalking them but it turns out that it wasn’t real at the end then that would be acceptable and better as it’d make sense that Winnie the Pooh is some sort of hallucination for a person who already has problems to begin with.

Going to preface this by saying I have no issues with IPs going public domain, even if not all of the subsequent usage is top-tier or maintains the same age-appropriateness of the original creation. Many classic movies and stories are "reskins" of even older movies and stories, and many classic elements are reused even more frequently. I'd rather see a world where we have the opportunity for that to continue happening freely than one where we impose arbitrary restrictions on the "quality" of a production before allowing it to continue (that type of filtering already kind of exists in the form of trying to get major studio backing, but thankfully doesn't impact indie films)

We watched this movie the other day, and it was... well, I think it was a pretty bad movie. Plot was all over the place and yet going nowhere, characters were shallow, creature effects were bad, etc... It was clearly done in an effort to say "I did it first!" after the IP went public domain.

But what I can give it props for was that it was all done on a roughly $100,000 budget, had some disproportionately decent gore effects for such a crummy movie, and was primarily written, directed, produced, and edited by one guy, which is no small feat. He intends to take the profits and turn them into more "dark" interpretations of classic characters as they enter public domain, presumably with higher budgets if they keep turning a profit.

And I can respect that. It takes a lot of work to produce even amateur grade film. I think it would be kinda cool if the creator gains some traction and goes on to make more schlocky horror flicks in this weird, niche genre. Like a trashier Hammer studio or Full Moon Features.

So, oddly enough, I didn't particularly enjoy the film at face value, but I enjoyed that the production team seemed to enjoy themselves, and I look forward to more awfulness in the future.

3% on the Tomato scale. We have a winner here!

3% on the Tomato scale. We have a winner here!
What doesn’t make sense to me about the plot is why eat Eeyore when Piglet is right there and the most edible out of the entire group? Not that I want Piglet to be eaten but he is an animal that is suitable for consumption and I’m pretty sure he’s tastier than donkey meat and he’s the character I would immediately kill for food if I’m in an extremely desperate situation where starvation is playing a huge factor into the problem.

Well, I have seen it, and it was hilariously terrible.

Watch it with some friends and laugh your ass off.

It certainly cannot be taken seriously.

IMG_0087.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom