• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I just got a new job! Yay! Go me!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Above.

Just had successful interview at local Charity Shop MIND in Sheffield, start next Friday at 10 AM.

Pretty pleased with that after the waste of time interview (if you can call it that, I didn't) at British Heart Foundation on Tuesday.

Above.

Just had successful interview at local Charity Shop MIND in Sheffield, start next Friday at 10 AM.

Pretty pleased with that after the waste of time interview (if you can call it that, I didn't) at British Heart Foundation on Tuesday.
Nice!!!!!! Is it paid for volunteer?

Nice!!!!!! Is it paid for volunteer?

Volunteer, according to Government Doctors I'm too "ill" for paid work, had an assessment last December, I wouldn't mind but it's not like I haven't been doing volunteer work for just over 24 years since I left school, so it's obvious I can work in some capacity....

Congratulations. I wish you every success! Plus you get forst pick of all the clothes/books etc. Charity shops are a hive of hidden treasures!

Yeah, about a month or so back I bought 3 DVD Box sets of Smallville (The Superman prequel) for £17... You'd probably pay that each for them new, only thing was, when I got Home I discovered there's a disc missing in the Season 1 Box set but never mind.

Well I've been twice now and to be brutally honest I don't rate the job, I'll give it a chance but so far they have me sorting clothes out, not really what I signed up for.

Although I did buy about £4 worth of CDs for around 3 and half quid, 25% Staff discount so it's not all that bad.

New Threads

Top Bottom