• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have a full-time job now

LonelyAutisticPerson

Hey all long time no post,
Anyway I have a full-time job now at a e-waste recycling place in Kumeu not far from where I live(I live in Auckland,New Zealand).

How I got the job is because a friend from primary school that I reconnected with 1 and a half years ago works as a intern for a place that helps people like me whole doing her clinical psychology degree put in me contact with Edge Employment that helps people get into the workforce and also supports them to stay in the job and the e-waste company has hired Edge clients before.

So I did a three day work trial and because it went well and the owner liked me and I liked the work he decided to employ me and we've filled out the paperwork to apply for the Work and Income NZ Mainstream Employment Program because I qualify and hopefully I'll be starting next week.
So I'm really happy to have a full-time time job now

Hey all long time no post,
Anyway I have a full-time job now at a e-waste recycling place in Kumeu not far from where I live(I live in Auckland,New Zealand).

How I got the job is because a friend from primary school that I reconnected with 1 and a half years ago works as a intern for a place that helps people like me whole doing her clinical psychology degree put in me contact with Edge Employment that helps people get into the workforce and also supports them to stay in the job and the e-waste company has hired Edge clients before.

So I did a three day work trial and because it went well and the owner liked me and I liked the work he decided to employ me and we've filled out the paperwork to apply for the Work and Income NZ Mainstream Employment Program because I qualify and hopefully I'll be starting next week.
So I'm really happy to have a full-time time job now

Congratulations!

New Threads

Top Bottom