• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have 2 interviews at local Charity Shops next week

Which job should I take if offered both next week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

Got British Heart Foundation interview at 15.00 on Tuesday, and MIND at 11.00 on Friday.

I currently work for Oxfam and PDSA, but for various personal reasons I've told the Manager down at Oxfam today that I am considering packing that particular job in and looking for something more local.

I'll do a Poll on this thread to see what you lot think I should do.

I think you ought to do what interests you and suits you best. In the grand scheme of things, my opinion is worth something only to me. Do what you think will provide you with satisfaction.

I went to the interview at the British Heart Foundation today, and as I predicted it probably would be, it was a complete waste of time, they have no current vacancies for customer service.

I also went across the road to the Children's Society shop to enquire about volunteering, and due to other commitments I can only spare Friday mornings to volunteer, and they couldn't fit me in! At this rate I'm probably going to end up asking Gemma or Aaron if I can do an extra morning up at PDSA, but I've asked before and they said no due to demand or lack thereof for volunteers.

New Threads

Top Bottom