• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I got bad news about my mum...

Lemon Zing

I cannot go into too many details. That is because an Australian troll is posting abusive remarks about my family on another forum (since he's an idiot and a stalker). But she had to go into the intensive care unit today, and my sister told me about this in a text message earlier on...

Peter.

I cannot go into too many details. That is because an Australian troll is posting abusive remarks about my family on another forum (since he's an idiot and a stalker). But she had to go into the intensive care unit today, and my sister told me about this in a text message earlier on...

Peter.
Sending healing vibes for your mother! I’m a retired nurse and work

I really hope everything works out with your mom, and that whatever troubles this person is causing you, come to a stop.

She had a stroke enroute to the hospital yesterday. A taxi collects patients from home for to receive dialysis. This is when it happened.

The Australian guy is posting nonsense about me on another forum. But I cannot link to it, as there's a lot of vile language, images, and whatnot. Other Australians are on this forum too, and they noticed the spam. But he has been at this for over 5 years. Constantly follows me around, being abusive.

I even know his name. A solicitor in Western Australia will be informed in due course.

She had a stroke enroute to the hospital yesterday. A taxi collects patients from home for to receive dialysis. This is when it happened.

The Australian guy is posting nonsense about me on another forum. But I cannot link to it, as there's a lot of vile language, images, and whatnot. Other Australians are on this forum too, and they noticed the spam. But he has been at this for over 5 years. Constantly follows me around, being abusive.

I even know his name. A solicitor in Western Australia will be informed in due course.
I hope that your mom is doing ok. It’s difficult When you have a sick parent and dealing with additional issues, however, ignore the guy. Don’t give him ammo to Use because he seems to be obsessed with you and you Don’t need to Have the additional stress from this.

I asked this Australian lady to report him, because she was on the same forum. This is basically a forum for anxiety discussions, and has been left to rot.

He called her "edge granny" when she flamed him. For some bizarre reason, she posted her full address and mobile number.

Typically, reports from overseas go ignored because of their so-called jurisdiction. I already recorded myself calling Western Australia, and he saved my video for some reason, and republished it.

This guy is actually 36. I've never seen anybody so daft. He actually listed my user names in this profile called PeterAndersonIsARacist. That must have taken a phenomenal amount of time for him to compile. But yep. That guy's a wacko, if I ever saw one.

He was posting as a guest in this thread.

Last edited:
The reason he is doing this is because he is jealous of me being in films, and because I am correct about the Resident Evil games. I'm not sure, but I think he was also contacting people concerning the films I was in, so I don't add unbilled film roles on film databases anymore.

He used to have a site about Capcom in 2004. Since then, he has blanked his domain registration details. So if you do a who.is search of this website he used to run, it no longer has the original information displayed. But I really had not seen this guy online in probably 10 years, and that's not to say I forgot who he was. But I had not seen him anywhere in a long time. That's because most of those old RE forums ceased business.

Then in 2017, he signed up to a RE forum I regularly post on. He said, "Why is Grace Saunders here?" Grace Saunders is a character in the Alone in the Dark series, and he had known me for years under that alias. So since then, he has been pestering me every week, and kept subscribing to me on YouTube, posting strange videos about me, and spamming on my live streams. And I found his Twitter profile too, after he posted pictures of himself and a dog, and I obtained a mobile IP address from a New Zealand ISP called Spark. Which is why he now denies that he's even from Australia while he is using multiple accounts to reply to his own comments, trying to play me for a fool.

Uses phrases like "we" to pretend he has support. But they are all his accounts. He uses the same insults. Retard. Retard check. Potato head. No-one else even says these things to me.

Paul - Your mom needs you now so ignore the troll guy. He is irrelevant in the larger scheme of things. Please stop being exclusively focused on the troll and focus on your mother instead. Please tell us how she is doing, if you have been to see her, what the doctors say, what's going on with her. Is there anyone to share the burden and concern for your mother with you?

According to my sister, she can come home either tomorrow or the day after. Had to get permission for to use stroke medication. Dialysis went well. Although I am concerned she won't stop smoking. I think that's not wise. My mum was told her arterities had become furry. But she has been smoking since March when the kidney failure was diagnosed. My grandmother had blocked arteries prior to her death. So it's definitely time to say bye to the fags. Fags is a British term for cigarettes.

My sister's legal troubles involving her unborn child had been a burden on them as of late. Also, the social breathing down our necks, making up lies.

New Threads

Top Bottom