• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I ended up jailed 4 times!

Sometimes when we're totally wrapped up in our own stuff that we feel strongly about, we can forget how our words & actions can look or seem to other people & the cause and effect that can follow on from that can seem confusing too. We have to try & learn from such I think. Good Luck here.

I know we're told to always say sorry to people whom we've wronged, but when the person doesn't want to talk to you any more it causes more problems than it solves.

advertisements I had put on Gumtree back when I wanted to locate my ex.

I'm sorry, but this is a bit of a red flag to me. You described two, three instances where you got into trouble for trying to contact people. This behavior is causing you problems, and it also looks very bad to other people. I don't think you have harmful intent, but other people can't see that. Sometimes, when people are in your past, it's because they aren't in your future. This can be hard to accept, but it is the way of things.

I can tell you exactly what landed you in jail. You are stalking these people. STOP! Break ties with them and don't contact those people ever again. In other words. WALK AWAY! And don't look back.

I understand these two women felt awkward regarding me having feelings for them but their response was very uncaring in my view.

If you were nasty enough to them on Facebook that you got jailed, that's pretty phenomenal. That doesn't happen for just anything. Once it hits that point, it is too late to say that it's "50/50." This is your behavior now, not theirs.

. It could be the case I screwed up.

Like they say "**** happens" The main thing is we have to try to learn from it & work towards it not happening again. I got put in jail when I was 28; did half of a three months sentence & really, it turned my life around a bit because y'know...there are many better things we can do than that eh. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom