• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I do want to be forced into boxes...

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
With people I do not love who hurt me. I wish so badly I could stop feeling like this and feel alone, anyone I have ever let into my life finds a way to hurt me.
I do not know why I have to feel like this
I try my hardest everyday and have given my best but as an autistic it is just over my head.
I know one thing I will always live myself for my shortcoming even if I have a disability, for believing in kindness and goodness even when there is a voice saying they do not exist.
I cannot let anyone try to hurt me again and say they are friends or family or that they truly love me.
I cannot be in all, do it all or live a life of abuse for who I am.
I enjoy being kind and I like best when I am free to live true to myself.
I am not 'perfect' but I am not bad.
I cannot live a hard rigid system and then be used as an example. I do not find any of it easy but I cannot let elitism rule over my existence because I have always believed in equality
I am always enough and I always love myself

I don't have any words of wisdom, but I wanted to let you know that I'm glad you're here and that I hope your situation improves soon. Hang in there. :hibiscus:

New Threads

Top Bottom