• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I can't start new topics anymore? At least in the Suggestions forum.

Ana54

Are you unable to start a new topic in the suggestions forum? I am. I'm shitting bricks right now wondering if this place is already turning into WP. For the record, the topic I wanted to start was "Let's just drop all the negative stuff, stop overanalysing, use our intuition instead of clinging to faulty logic, and be friends." Instead of banning each other and all that, let's go out and do something-- anything-- and then come back and brag about it on here. Please, don't turn into diplocratic sheissmeisters.

Apparently, my right to start a new topic has just returned. I know I was logged in when I tried to start a new topic there, so it wasn't me being logged out... it's probably a glitch. :) Sorry if it was and I blamed you.

The permissions have always been correct, so you should have been able to make one straight away. :)

Ah well, all sorted now at least.

Perhaps you tried a different browser? If privacy mode was on, cookies would be disabled that you added previously.

New Threads

Top Bottom