• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am pretty much done.

Monafan707

I gave up on relationships ages ago. I figured out I would never get them and there are not people as weird and isolated as me, especially not girls. So sadly, I am in love with these 3 cartoon characters from a TV show (and this is just wrong because they're all 10 years old) and have been for about 5 years now, but they can literally do whatever I imagine them to do, so they have no relationship limits because they are not real.

I think I SHOULD be getting mental help, but see, I just don't want to, because I'm having so much fun being mental! I can literally do whatever I want and I don't have to worry about what people think. When people tell me "You need mental help!" that just tells me "I don't like you and I want to come up with an excuse not to tell you that!".

So yeah, my life is sad and I hate it. I can't be confident if I tried, and I just don't have the right personality. Plus the only thing I was interested in for 6 whole years was watching Teletubbies/Mona the Vampire (the obsession changed) and vandalizing Disney articles on Wikipedia, and I did THAT particularly a LOT, because I had absolutely nothing else to do because I had absolutely no social life (PLEASE don't judge me for the Wikipedia thing, I am BARELY doing that anymore). Now I'm in college, but I'm still wasting a hell of a lot of my time on this Mona the Vampire MediaWiki Wiki I want to create. I don't WANT to improve, I'm happy just the way I am. I don't even WANT to be around people anymore; they usually suck.

NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE ME FOR THAT STUFF. People just don't have enough taste to realize that some things losers do could ACTUALLY be cool. I'm just going to give up because it just is not worth trying for. I've never had a relationship but if I even did have a REAL relationship for ONCE, I have a feeling it would end VERY quickly. "You're a dork. I don't want to date you anymore! I don't even want be your friend anymore."

And I'm not saying this just about girls. Boys go in this category too. Both boys AND girls don't like me at all, so don't think I'm being sexist or anything because I'm not.

Um . . . thus far, no one's judged you here, so feel free to drop that assumption any time you like. And not everyone has to be in a relationship (romantic or otherwise) to be happy, so if you're okay with that, go for it.

I say this at the risk of upsetting you, but I do think counseling is a good idea, regardless of your views on dating. At the very least I think it would help you with your confidence issues.

I am not afraid of therapy, but I just don't have money or time anymore for that. Plus, now it is like a huge plus if you have a wife or at least a reliable girlfriend.

No one has judged me here because they don't see how I really act. I act like that guy on the movie "Jack", a 10 year old who appears to be 40 years old, except I've been like a weird obsessive 8 year old in an older body since I was of that age. (This movie is very funny, I recommend it!)

I've been obsessed with Wikipedia (particularly vandalism, PLEASE DON'T GET MAD), Disney (epsecially Bambi, The Fox and the Hound, The Princess and the Frog, The Rescuers, and Mickey's House of Villains), Teletubbies, and Mona the Vampire, which is the longest one and will probably be an infinite one this time.

I can understand being deterred by the cost of therapy (though there are ways to tackle that), but you can clearly make time for it. If I were you I'd start by seeing a counselor on campus.

And I think if anyone were going to judge you for your Wikipedia vandalism, someone would've spoken up by now. This isn't Wikipedia, so we have no control over what you do there.

Yes, I'm not sure if you've heard of me, but I am a very, very, VERY well-known Wikipedia vandal. I have made thousands of sock puppet accounts (multiple accounts; that's just the Wikipedia name for it) for constant vandalism to Disney-related articles mostly. I have tried so many times to get them to unban me so that I can become a real editor, but they continue to refuse. I made an account to try to surpass the ban, since I moved from Alabama to South Carolina, and I made some very good edits, did not vandalize once, and actually I got away with it for a surprisingly long time, almost 8 months. Also,m I kept away from Disney articles for the most part with this account, and edited articles about other stuff, like you know, locations and stuff. Unfortunately, however, they discovered me, and I got really mad and pretended not to be a sock puppet but that failed too. So I now continue to vandalize the site because they're so stupid that they didn't let me make constructive edits. If it were me, I would just leave the MadisonGrundtvig account alone for gosh sake. But so anyway, and also the grammar was all a joke and was made bad by me on purpose. Only an idiot would type like that.

So basically, I have no life, and have a lot of spare time. Just another nobody.

And you're continuing to tell us about your Wikipedia vandalism because . . .? Honestly, I doubt anyone here cares one way or the other.

You said you don't have time for therapy, but now you're saying you have a lot of spare time. I'm assuming the latter is the truth. So do yourself a huge favor and make time for it.

Oh my you vandalize Wikipedia you bad person! Nah, I'm jk. No one will judge you here because we're all ****ed up in the head in one way or another. Maybe therapy would help you, but I think that having meaningful relationships/friendships would make you feel better.

The first relationship you have to work on, is the one with yourself. If you consider you are not good or that you are weird or that your life is going nowhere. Well, that is exactly what others will think of you because that is the image you'll send to them.

First, falling in love with someone is mostly genetic ... Ask any couple, and most of the time, they wont be able to explain why they fell in love, but generally it happened right away, before they even learned about each others. So what you like, no matter how weird you seem to consider it, is not as important as you think. I went to enough furry cons to know that there are toooooons of adults that love cartoons. They aren't less adult because of that, they aren't less attractive, they aren't stupid. They just like what they like and they accept it.

In your case, you remind me of someone that is caged. You have all your life in that little cage and you like it. But you die to go see outside, but every time you try to get out, you hurt your head on the bars because you don't have the key to unlock the cage. Ereth was talking about a therapy ... well that is exactly what you need. Because that therapist will show you how to craft a key for that cage lock.

Then once you are out of this cage, you'll see, the world isn't that scary ... Every individuals have differences and weird things they like. And the one that don't have any differences or weird things they like, they are generally very boring. So what ... you might just end up being a VERY interesting person to have around. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom