• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am pregnant

i didnt select a midwife i just met one like you do with a therapist

i will go to hospital to have my baby.im not having a repeat of when my son was born where i gave birth alone on the kitchen floor
But thats because i took the due date literally and thought he would come on that exact date and no earlier even tho i had very telling labour pains

that wont happen this time

i want both my husband & his friend with me when i give birth but i dont mind which if only one can attend
just a standard birth really

the midwife said they will probably keep me in hospital a few days after the baby is born because of my age to make sure im ok

a lot of it goes over my head really but my husband & his friend are there to help explain things to me

I'm surprised you've only seen a midwife. Usually, high risk pregnancies warrant close monitoring by OB/GYNs.

The OP might want to consider seeing someone else for care because I really think that, in her situation, close monitoring by an OB/GYN is very important.

I worry too, especially given her last birth on the floor but also with her age and history of alcoholism.
Mental health should be a big consideration too.

It's quite likely that bedrest will be necessary in the not-too-distant future, too, so I'd prepare for that as well.

I wanted bedrest because I was exhausted from my awful situation, but I never got it. It's a very sad state of affairs when you want bedrest. LOL

Gas is the result of the flora in your digestive system change the flora change the many gases such as methane may
be noisy as you break wind but do not have noxious fumes, others from foods containing sulfur give off rotten egg smell others nitrogen based can have very putrid odors all depends on the numbers and type of bacteria in your gut
and what you're feeding them.

New Threads

Top Bottom