• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am feeling well enough to...

Warmheart

Something nerdy this way comes
V.I.P Member
Here's a positive thread about what you're feeling good enough to do, say, make, or try.
When we're shutdown/dealing with overwhelm, our positive steps may be small, but they matter!
Feel free to share what you've felt well enough to do lately, or what you're about to do.

Yesterday I made a bone broth! This is huge for me, as I normally I just feed myself with foods I can hold in my hands. Executive functioning snafus mean I usually don't follow things like food prep with many steps.:eek: The bone broth is almost done simmering. I'll hopefully be able to bag and freeze it and have it for an occasional health boost. I can't believe I really did this! :smiley::smiley::smiley: W00t! W00t!

Your turn. :)

I reached out to people I have worked with recently! Now that our time together has ended I've been really bittersweet, I'll miss them so much. Usually I go my separate way and lose contact with people but I decided I couldnt do that today.

I've got CFS and have been dealing with a relapse over the weekend, but last night I had enough energy to sit at the table and play a board game! It was the first time in months I've sat at the table that long. That's a big accomplishment for me and I'm happy with that. I will get well.

Reply to a few pen pals that I've disappeared from for weeks. Sorry you guys. Isolation is so tempting but, I'll keep trying, because you're cool peeps.

Downloaded and learned how to use new pattern making software.. And actually made a camisole pattern in all sizes up to 4x to test sew tomorrow! Whew. Idk where all that energy came from.. But I hope it sticks around.

New Threads

Top Bottom