• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How to meet women?

LonelyAutisticPerson

I'd like to try and have a relationship but my parents aren't keen on me using a dating website and where I do work experience it's mostly other guys and I don't want to be alone my whole life and end up spending major holidays like Christmas alone when i'm living independently.

Join clubs or go to meetups for things you're interested in. You'll have something to talk about when you get to know people over mutual interests.

I wouldn't really recommend using a dating site. Sometimes good can come from it, but in my own and a ton of other people's experiences it is a complete waste of time.

Do you go to any clubs or meetups? That's the best route to go if you want to meet people. It doesn't always have to be what you're particularly interested in.

Does your parents' opinion of dating websites affect you because you value their opinion or is it an exercising of their authority?

New Threads

Top Bottom