• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How old is everyone? Asl

Mountains always looks like home. =)
Since that's in Nova Scotia, istn't that technically still part of the Appalachian chain? We're kinda on the same rock if so.
Nope. The only provinces it does for Canada is Quebec and New Brunswick though New Brunswick is not too far from me. I will include a map of Appalachian Mountains

89843-004-DBECEB58.gif

I will also include an elevation map of Nova Scotia. If you look at the yellow area of the top right of the map, there was the mountain I was on in the video

NS_map.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh, okay. How did I forget Nova Scotia is more of an island... There is the bitty land bridge to make it a peninsula.

Yup. But the northern part of the province, Cape Breton which is the same place where I went to in the video is an island so in some ways yes part of Nova Scotia is an island. But if you really love nature, water and mountains, you would love Cape Breton. It was the best drive I had in my life and we have people around the world visit every year.

I've been all over the western states, but haven't hit the northeast yet. I'll definitely see about getting a quick pass and trot through Nova Scotia and Cape Breton if I get the chance. =)

New Threads

Top Bottom