• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hiya! I am Accell. Nice to meet you.

As of now, my music isn't progressing any lol. That's why I may try doing some music producing and writing on my own for a little while.

Welcome Accell, it's nice to have you here. I also enjoy hearing about other people's interests when they explain them with intricacy. It's a fun way to learn. I haven't found anyone yet who wants to learn about my obsession but maybe one day.

Hello everyone. My name is Accell and i have been officially diagnosed with AS.

I have many interests that i am into very deeply. I also like listening to individuals who know a lot about their interest that they love since i find it fascinating when someone tells me all the intricate details and explains it all very well.

By the way, i don't know if this is common but i moved here from Wrongplanet. I didn't like it much there, it seemed dead to me and it just seemed outdated and abandoned . The people weren't pleasant either so i heard of this place. I am liking it a lot better already.

My occupation is currently being a Solo game developer which is just starting out.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them ;).

I am a rigger, I study marlinspike. Rope is my obsession. There are a lot of physics math and history involved as well as art in applying the right materials in the right way for the job but I think this should be it's own topic maybe?

Oh what's your obsession, Grommet?

Oh what's marlinspike? I am fascinated with art, music, science, math and technology so it's a possibility I could take interest in marlinspike.

Thanks :)! I am using a game engine called UE4 which is just an amazing engine to learn because you can make games x50 faster then if you were to code it in a compiler.

The game is highly inspired by Metal Gear Solid since it is a game that amazed me ever since i played it but i also am trying to not make it too similar to MGS so i am currently developing a prototype to test everything.

And WrongPlanet's is meh for me. The people there aren't as friendly as they are here. I like this place a lot better.
Unreal Engine 4? I'm at uni at the moment, doing animation. We'll be trying that out next trimester :)

Unreal Engine 4? I'm at uni at the moment, doing animation. We'll be trying that out next trimester :)

It's very simple to use and was designed with artists in mind because it uses a visual scripting called Blue Prints which is very simple to use and is capable of creating fully fledged AAA titles.

I am currently also doing 3D animation with Maya by using Digital Tutors.

Welcome Accell, it's nice to have you here. I also enjoy hearing about other people's interests when they explain them with intricacy. It's a fun way to learn. I haven't found anyone yet who wants to learn about my obsession but maybe one day.

Interesting! I've never heard of it and i would like to hear more about it since it seems you have got quite a lot of knowledge about it. Can you PM if possible about it? I'd like to know more about it.

It's very simple to use and was designed with artists in mind because it uses a visual scripting called Blue Prints which is very simple to use and is capable of creating fully fledged AAA titles.

I am currently also doing 3D animation with Maya by using Digital Tutors.

Interesting! I've never heard of it and i would like to hear more about it since it seems you have got quite a lot of knowledge about it. Can you PM if possible about it? I'd like to know more about it.
Nice, they've got some good stuff on digital tutors. We're learning with 3Ds Max, but I've used Maya a few times before too.

3D animation? That sounds really good. I'm planning on possibly doing 3-D music. (Yes, there is a such thing...) With 3-D music, the music just goes in various directions once you listen to it with earphones. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom