• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Highly Intuitive Member Here!

Pillar

Hello people,

I am a highly intuitive person and believe in spirits from the heavens and hells. It's a way of life for me. Moreover, good at mathematics, art and some music creation! If there's something else you'd like to know about me, then let me know! :)

A problem I have with being intuitive is getting annoyed about something in anticipation before it actually happens. And when it finally does happen I immediately blow my stack.

Hi, Pillar. I've always wondered exactly what "intuition" is. Is it some ancient animal instinct to avoid danger? Is it that you know something that you don't even realize you know and which prompts your self-conscious to act in some way?

Hi Pillar, You know in Georgia that is what people put under their heads to sleep at night?

Greetings Pillar!
Same in Missouri, they call it a pillar too. lol

I am intuitive also and to try to explain it I would describe it as a feeling of knowing about something
that you really don't consciously know.
I call it my inner sense.
Examples could be someone you are with and they are talking one way, but, you can sense they are
not what they claim. Or you can sense their personality without them saying anything.

Inanimate objects too. Reach for a grocery item and you get a bad feeling about it. but don't know why.
Upon examination you find it is expired or damaged, etc. Put it back and pick up another that doesn't
feel that way and it is good.
Is that similiar to what you describe?

Often I'll say, " I just had a feeling that's what would happen."

I have an associate's in metaphysics and a lot of experiences also. :)

Greetings Pillar!
Same in Missouri, they call it a pillar too. lol

I am intuitive also and to try to explain it I would describe it as a feeling of knowing about something
that you really don't consciously know.
I call it my inner sense.
Examples could be someone you are with and they are talking one way, but, you can sense they are
not what they claim. Or you can sense their personality without them saying anything.

Inanimate objects too. Reach for a grocery item and you get a bad feeling about it. but don't know why.
Upon examination you find it is expired or damaged, etc. Put it back and pick up another that doesn't
feel that way and it is good.
Is that similiar to what you describe?

Often I'll say, " I just had a feeling that's what would happen."

I have an associate's in metaphysics and a lot of experiences also. :)

There is a way of using intuitions when you say something without thinking about it, which could imply on being intuitive. From experience, my third eye is always open so I can always speak intuitively... unless I am in a horrible mood

There is a way of using intuitions when you say something without thinking about it, which could imply on being intuitive. From experience, my third eye is always open so I can always speak intuitively... unless I am in a horrible mood
Nice to know you understand these things.
Most people don't know about the pineal gland, third eye and the higher chakras.
Attaining the use of the different bodies is nice too. When you can connect with the causal level...;)
Yes, mood makes a difference for certain. The energies are always changing anyway.

Hello people,

I am a highly intuitive person and believe in spirits from the heavens and hells. It's a way of life for me. Moreover, good at mathematics, art and some music creation! If there's something else you'd like to know about me, then let me know! :)
Hi
Did you read a lot of fiction as a child and teen, as that is known to develop social intuition?
Thank you

Not allot.

Anyway, I am looking to make new friends here, so I'd love to know who thinks the same way so that we may connect! :)
I l0st my ability to connect with my intuition and now I am a tranquilliser addict which dulls things even more.
I hope you make new friends on here, I am pleased to meet you.

New Threads

Top Bottom