• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

lizbeth

Hi,

I'm Liz, 27, and one of the many yet to be diagnosed aspies who've been left to sink or swim! I'm 99.9 per cent sure I have the condition. I'm currently studying psychology and into art and music. I look forward to meeting you all :)

Thank you! I'm sure I will.

I'm trying to get a full assessment at the moment but from what I've heard from others it's the usual kind of story... I would like the diagnosis just to have confirmation of what I know to be true and what has caused me so many problems, but it's not something I'd disclose to people around me in general! Just feel that it is just for it to be acknowledged at the very least, after all this! Some appropriate support would be a huge help, too! I also have diagnosed friends who are almost 100 per cent convinced I have it.

Anyway, hope you are having a good Easter Sunday.

IMG_0675.JPG

Hi Lizbeth welcome. I hope you enjoy it here, people are friendly and supportive. It sounds like you have had some challenging experiences, I hope it will be helpful to read and contribute to the threads here, there's a lot of useful and interesting information too.

:cat: :blossom: :cat: :sunflower: :cat: :blossom: :cat: :sunflower: :cat: :blossom: :cat: :sunflower: :cat: :blossom: :cat:

New Threads

Top Bottom