• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi from the east end

Daniel Woodhouse

im Dan, age 30 from Romford East London

i had a formal diagnoses of aspergers syndrome at the mausdley hospial, denmark hill when i was 28 - far to late in life

I hope to make some new friends here and if im lucky romance

Welcome to the forums, Daniel. The saying probably wont help much but: "it's better late than never". What was your reaction to the diagnosis? Did you ever suspect yourself of having it?

Welcome to the forums, Daniel. The saying probably wont help much but: "it's better late than never". What was your reaction to the diagnosis? Did you ever suspect yourself of having it?

it was mentioned at appointments when i was 17, but no mention of any benifit i could have been on.

I suppose they couldn't put you on any benefits until it was formally diagnosed. Have you claimed any benefits now that you have a diagnosis? You would be entitled to claim.

Welcome to AC Daniel! I'll have to agree with Calvert, better late than never. It's only been a year since I was diagnosed myself, even though all of my autistic aspects were visible to mostly anyone back when I was little... anyway, feel free to express your feelings and thoughts whenever you feel like it. Enjoy your stay!

New Threads

Top Bottom