• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone!

pushpin

✩◝(◍⌣̎◍)◜✩
Hi everyone!

I'm new. I have been sort of following (lurking) this board for awhile on my Tapatalk app and finally decided to join upon viewing that three members that I know from another aspie forum are now on this one! So, I now feel much less nervous about joining and participating.

I'm currently undiagnosed, but in about two months, I will return to university upon which I will have both student health insurance and access to my university's autism research center, a place that provides diagnoses to people of all ages.

I'm 27 years old, by the way. And my present interests, in order of current degree of interest, include mathematics, health and diet (particularly the effects of intermittent fasting), computer programming, listening to/discovering both new and old music plus trivia regarding the songs and the artists who created them, and tv shows.

When I return to university, I will be double majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics. I want to try to minor in Media Studies (television, film, and electronic music), but I don't believe that I would be able to focus on so much without becoming incredibly stressed and burnt out.

Ok, I'm happy to join!

Hi everyone!

I'm new. I have been sort of following (lurking) this board for awhile on my Tapatalk app and finally decided to join upon viewing that three members that I know from another aspie forum are now on this one! So, I now feel much less nervous about joining and participating.

I'm currently undiagnosed, but in about two months, I will return to university upon which I will have both student health insurance and access to my university's autism research center, a place that provides diagnoses to people of all ages.

I'm 27 years old, by the way. And my present interests, in order of current degree of interest, include mathematics, health and diet (particularly the effects of intermittent fasting), computer programming, listening to/discovering both new and old music plus trivia regarding the songs and the artists who created them, and tv shows.

When I return to university, I will be double majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics. I want to try to minor in Media Studies (television, film, and electronic music), but I don't believe that I would be able to focus on so much without becoming incredibly stressed and burnt out.

Ok, I'm happy to join!

Is it OK to ask location? Just curious. UK , US, AUS, There are schools near my State. Anyway, I LOVE music. I wanna be a DJ..... heh. college radio, specifically, actually...... I think I'm the only "grown up" with this aspiration???? aw.......

Is it OK to ask location? Just curious. UK , US, AUS, There are schools near my State. Anyway, I LOVE music. I wanna be a DJ..... heh. college radio, specifically, actually...... I think I'm the only "grown up" with this aspiration???? aw.......
That's so cool that you want to be a dj. I interned at a radio station once. I'm located in the US.

Welcome :)

I'm glad you were able to feel comfortable enough to say hi. I hope that you feel right at home here with your friends. I'm quite curious now, about the intermittent fasting. Should you care to share, perhaps it would make for an interesting new thread.

I recommend checking the resources section (should you yet to have visited it): Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Also, I highly recommend this book. It's a very helpful guide for women on the spectrum, and offers many answers as to the differences between male traits, and female traits: Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Welcome :)

I'm glad you were able to feel comfortable enough to say hi. I hope that you feel right at home here with your friends. I'm quite curious now, about the intermittent fasting. Should you care to share, perhaps it would make for an interesting new thread.

I recommend checking the resources section (should you yet to have visited it): Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Also, I highly recommend this book. It's a very helpful guide for women on the spectrum, and offers many answers as to the differences between male traits, and female traits: Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com
Cool! Maybe I will start a thread on intermittent fasting as it would be really interesting to hear others' thoughts and experiences with it.

New Threads

Top Bottom