• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone

@grimmy There's a streak of left handed autistic males on my mother's side.

May be coincidence but who knows[/QUOTE]

I'm a lefty as well, though I originally was ambidextrous prior to a incident that quite temporarily left me paralyzed until I went through Physio. I can write with my left hand alright, a bit messy but with enough time I can do quite well; right hand, not so much. Also handwriting is the bane of my existence. I'm sure at some point it'll cause an issue at a bank or something in the future (it's that atrocious).

@grimmy There's a streak of left handed autistic males on my mother's side.
May be coincidence but who knows

My Father was left-handed and had autistic traits, as does my brother. Left-handedness seems to run on the male line in my families case. Welcome to the forum ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

Last edited:
My Father was left-handed and had autistic traits, as does my brother. Seems to run on the male line in my families case. Welcome to the forum ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

Interesting, very similar story.

New Threads

Top Bottom