• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi all

aspiehepcat

Hi everyone

I'm new here. I was a member of another forum, but it seems to be having a nap :{ I'm really missing talking to fellow aspies, so have joined up here. I'm in my 40s, a mother of three, an academic and an aspie. I blog over at aspiehepcat.wordpress.com if that's of interest. Um... that's about it for now. You seem like a nice crowd :)

aspiehepcat

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Glad you joined and look forward to seeing your posts. We're a very open and accepting community. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know!!

Shalom, what does hepcat mean? Is that meow as in catnip? ;D I'm a father of a genius Aspie child & found a beautiful world here. Come over to the cooking fires; next week we have the Aspie Moon dance...it's fun you will see... what tribe do you hail from? Hmm you don't smell like Moose, Bear or Wolf...what clan is you? ;) Ah...an internet explorer... ;)

Last edited:
Shalom, what does hepcat mean? Is that meow as in catnip? ;D I'm a father of a genius Aspie child & found a beautiful world here. Come over to the cooking fires; next week we have the Aspie Moon dance...it's fun you will see... what tribe do you hail from? Hmm you don't smell like Moose, Bear or Wolf...what clan is you? ;) Ah...an internet explorer... ;)

hepcat... hmmm... I have hepatitis C, so aspie and hep, then cat because hep cat is such a weird and out-of-style term. It's basically some kind of weird word association thing. I also like cats. Maybe I'm cat tribe? But horses, dogs and cattle also get a vote from me. So do possums and chameleons, though...

We have at least one aspie child - probably two.

Glad to be here and thanks everyone for the welcome :)

New Threads

Top Bottom