• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Heya, I'm Kiwi!

I'm Kiwi, and I was officially diagnosed with ASD in 2021!

At the moment I am stuck in a rut that is slowly getting muddier and I don't really like the feeling...

I don't have any major interests and that is actually happening since I got my diagnosis, interestingly.

Before that I used to be a massive bookworm, now I'm just here really.

I'm open to a lot of discussion about a lot I guess!

welcome to af.png

Hello and welcome.

What kind of books did you like?

Maybe you’ll find this interesting:

Thread 'Current book(s) you're reading?'
Current book(s) you're reading?

The thread linked above started a very long time ago, but it is still going and pretty active. I’m not much of a reader, myself, except comic books and academic articles.

Welcome to the forum.

Hello and welcome.

What kind of books did you like?

Maybe you’ll find this interesting:

Thread 'Current book(s) you're reading?'
Current book(s) you're reading?

The thread linked above started a very long time ago, but it is still going and pretty active. I’m not much of a reader, myself, except comic books and academic articles.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your welcome!

I mostly read young adult fiction, the fantasy type - I think I might have grown out of it though...

I'll definitely check that thread out!

There’s also lots of fun stuff (in my opinion) happening in the game section. I think this link will get you there. There’s lots of word games, so who knows maybe you’ll like it.

There’s also lots of fun stuff (in my opinion) happening in the game section. I think this link will get you there. There’s lots of word games, so who knows maybe you’ll like it.

Seems like a good place to de-stress! Think I'll need that tbh!

Welcome to the forums. If I do say so myself, there are a LOT of nice, friendly, caring, people on the forum. Make yourself at home. (-:

I'm Kiwi, and I was officially diagnosed with ASD in 2021!

At the moment I am stuck in a rut that is slowly getting muddier and I don't really like the feeling...

I don't have any major interests and that is actually happening since I got my diagnosis, interestingly.

I'm open to a lot of discussion about a lot I guess!
Nice to meet you! I can relate to you on the book thing tbh.

Hi Kiwi, us bloody Aussies are everywhere too. :) Welcome.

I'm also an avid reader of fantasy novels and I have quite a collection.

New Threads

Top Bottom