• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey guys :)

Catastrophe

I'm 22 and I'm from UK :) I haven't got Autism/Aspergers myself but my boyfriend has :) I just thought I'd join to try and educate myself more on the subject :)

I'm 22 and I'm from UK :) I haven't got Autism/Aspergers myself but my boyfriend has :) I just thought I'd join to try and educate myself more on the subject :)

Welcome. And thank you for whatever effort you can make in understanding us. Yes- well done!

This is the place to come. I learned so much about AS from the other people here. Just remember, everyone with AS is quite unique, so things that are true of some of us might or might not be true of your boyfriend. :)

Well you've come to the right place, seeing as how this site is made up of either people with Autism or those who know people with Autism. Also, Hi, nice to meet you.

New Threads

Top Bottom