• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey all, so I'm gonna be exercising A LOT this month

Imaginatively_Cute

Eternity_Dreamers
My routine as of November.

Sit ups in the morning
Long run after work
Then soaking in bubble bath afterwards.

I also drink water and Powerade.

What do you guys do for wellness and exercise?

Walking and hiking, further and faster every week.
Strengthening postural muscles.
Stretching.
Focused breathing.
Water, water, water, water.

Like me recovering from stroke walking further and faster every week. universal gym for weights every day. Noticed I'm losing mass slowly. Biggest issue if I fall do not have the leg strength to get back up so do not walk alone. need leg press no room in house. Arms strong as hell. Time to add squats to routine.

Last edited:
I fell out of w/outs. So heading back. The grind of the same finally got to me. I started lifting a 50 lb bar, with just simple pull up, slight squat routine. I am kicking myself for not buying the 30lb bar. I am doing more weight machines and really noticed a difference. Back to quick jogs, and weights however l can't lift myself to do a chin lift. :(

I mostly weightlift, cycle, hula hoop and use the treadmill. I got hooked on it 3 years ago and never looked back :D

If you need any motivation tips, I think there are quite a lot of threads scattered around here about fitness! I remember posting in / seeing quite a few of those as well over the past year or so! I was going to start a fitness group or chat on here at one point, too, but I decided against it as not too many people like the real-time chat as much :(

Resistance bands, exercise bike, and long walks (two hours or more) when the weather permits. I have been working out for years now. Some days are better than others. I just do what I can do. Anytime I get lazy and don't exercise, I feel like I'm cheating myself.

New Threads

Top Bottom