• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Help Venezuelan Dog & Cat Shelter

vanillabuzz

Hello guys! I truly hope this is allowed and I'm so sorry if this is out of line. I'm in no way related to the people who created this funding but I feel compelled to share it. I had never before shared any type of funding anywhere outside of Instagram, where I'm the most active, but I figured I would give this a try because it's so important. As an Aspie, my empathy toward animals knows no boundaries and I couldn't not ask for help here.

Many of you may know that the situation in Venezuela is really bad and in many places they are running out of pet food. The country is in a terrible situation and a small shelter called Patitas Felices (Happy Paws) is planning to move from Venezuela to Colombia, with all of their furry rescues, of course (17 dogs and 5 cats). They need money, however, so I wanted to leave the link here: Click here to support Emigrando la manada Patitas Felices organized by Erika Fuenmayor

Any amount helps. I have researched them to the best of my ability (I have been scammed before so I try my best to look into things before donating, and even more when sharing) and I consider them to be legitimate, but of course, it's your choice whether you want to donate or not. I have donated the highest amount I could afford at this moment, but they have a deadline and even one dollar would make a difference for them. If you can't donate, please share for others to consider donating. :(

This is their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpatitasfelices/ if any of you would like to stop by and take a look, although it is in Spanish I can help translate if any of you need help.

Thank you!

Hello guys! I truly hope this is allowed and I'm so sorry if this is out of line. I'm in no way related to the people who created this funding but I feel compelled to share it. I had never before shared any type of funding anywhere outside of Instagram, where I'm the most active, but I figured I would give this a try because it's so important. As an Aspie, my empathy toward animals knows no boundaries and I couldn't not ask for help here.

Many of you may know that the situation in Venezuela is really bad and in many places they are running out of pet food. The country is in a terrible situation and a small shelter called Patitas Felices (Happy Paws) is planning to move from Venezuela to Colombia, with all of their furry rescues, of course (17 dogs and 5 cats). They need money, however, so I wanted to leave the link here: Click here to support Emigrando la manada Patitas Felices organized by Erika Fuenmayor

Any amount helps. I have researched them to the best of my ability (I have been scammed before so I try my best to look into things before donating, and even more when sharing) and I consider them to be legitimate, but of course, it's your choice whether you want to donate or not. I have donated the highest amount I could afford at this moment, but they have a deadline and even one dollar would make a difference for them. If you can't donate, please share for others to consider donating. :(

This is their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpatitasfelices/ if any of you would like to stop by and take a look, although it is in Spanish I can help translate if any of you need help.

Thank you!
the zoos are worse the animals are /or have starved /starving to death someone start a crowdfunding page after I contacted them but I only got the $10 that I put in .

the zoos are worse the animals are /or have starved /starving to death someone start a crowdfunding page after I contacted them but I only got the $10 that I put in .

I'm not 100% sure I'm following you, but yeah... I stand up for animals in every sense, including against them being in zoos. It's a shame that people don't help them more. :(

Zoos in Venezuela do not have money to feed their animals, nor they are able to find food sometimes. The situation of the animals that live in Venezuelan zoos is worse than in other zoos in the rest of the world.
Also, some people have broken into zoos out of desperation because they don’t have anything to eat, looking for something to eat.
And there’s a lot of stray dogs and cats (even pure breeds) because a lot of people can’t feed them anymore. A lot of people can’t feed themselves, or their kids, much less pets.
I think it’s very kind of you to ask for help in their name.

I'm not 100% sure I'm following you, but yeah... I stand up for animals in every sense, including against them being in zoos. It's a shame that people don't help them more. :(
what I meant was the cat /dog rescue in Venezuela may have some possibility of getting to Columbia and feeding them ,but the animals in the zoo have no chance .
after I saw that the animals are starving in the zoo I thought I've got to donate to them after I had done that I thought I wonder if there is a donation page for this ,there was nothing -so I contacted an animal welfare organisation in England and they set up a crowdfunding page -I can't remember where it is as my memory is really bad now
. I will be donating .

Thank you guys so much. <3 Very little people have donated so far even though I've tried to share everywhere I can. I hope they will still be able to get to their goal. :cry:

New Threads

Top Bottom