• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Hi there,
I am new here and excited to start reading through the forum. I am the mother of a 15 year old Aspie who dreams of becoming a writer. I am always looking for new places to interact with other parents as well as Aspies who are the same age as my daughter.

Welcome aboard! Lots of parents and Aspies here, I am an Aspie and parent, with a possible aspie.

Don't mind me consider me as a penguin but that what I feel what I real am. Despite I not human, I do like many people on here. I wish you a great experience on here.

Welcome :)

You'll find much information here to be of use for you. I recommend taking a look at our resources section: Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

I also recommend this book. It's an excellent guid to understanding females with AS, as our behavioural traits may differ from those of men. It also has a guide for parents, and their daughters: Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Feel free to join the discussions in our parenting section as well:
Parenting & Autism Discussions | AspiesCentral.com

A belated welcome to you, Dawn.

An Aspie can be a most excellent writer. Lovely that you so support your daughter's dreams. I hope you find plenty of support and information, here. I see you've been doing some posting...hope your experience on AC so far has been a good one!

Welcome :)

You'll find much information here to be of use for you. I recommend taking a look at our resources section: Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

I also recommend this book. It's an excellent guid to understanding females with AS, as our behavioural traits may differ from those of men. It also has a guide for parents, and their daughters: Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Feel free to join the discussions in our parenting section as well:
Parenting & Autism Discussions | AspiesCentral.com
Welcome! I am going to read this book too. Have heard so many good reviews. I hope you find what you are looking for. Like everyone else has said, there are lots of parents here. One of them is my friend. Best to you.

New Threads

Top Bottom