• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello.

Simba

Hey everyone. My name is Crystal, and it's nice to meet you all. ^^ I'm 15 years old, and I have Aspergers, as well as a congenital heart defect, and some learning disabilities. I'm very obsessed with The Lion King, it has been my favorite movie ever since I was three years old. It has been my comfort through life, and I have to have TLK in my life or I feel as if I will not be the person I am today. I am a nice person in general, and I like to meet new friends, but in real life that doesn't go very well for me, I am very outgoing online though.

Nice to meet you all, I hope I get some friends here that are just like me. :)

welcome-to-aspies-central.jpg

Hey there. I also like the Lion King. I saw it in the theater back when it came out in, I think, 1994. Sorry to hear about your heart defect.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Last edited:
Hey Crystal, welcome to the forums. I hope you get some friends here too.

Hey Crystal and welcome to Aspies Central and thank you for being a member here. :)
Hopefully you should have success in getting friends here and good luck with finding your answers here.

I've seen a couple of success ever since this site has been here so hopefully there should be success. :)

Well, welcome.
It's rather exciting to meet another TLK enthuaist....
I take it from your name that you like simba? Great choice of character there, he's also my favourite character.
If you want to ever talk TLK to me, let me know..if you haven't already..I could also link you to a forum (Mylionking forums) that seems relatively ok.
I'm the same, TLK has been a great comfort to me to. It was always something that I could rely on and calm down with.

Tell me, do you like the other films too or just TLK? I'm more of an original TLK fan...hmm, also if you like drawing TLK fan art..I can also link you up (if you haen't already) to a TLKFAA site. I used to be a member there...

Well, I hope i didn't bombard you with too much. Just rather happy to see someone else who actually likes the film as much (probably more) than me.

Do you like any of the lion king sequels?
I absolutely love the music from lion king 2, the long "he lives in you" being one of my favourites at the moment.

Thank you everyone!

Kodak: I'd love to talk to you about TLK. ^^ And I left that forum, hence drama, lol.

Pan: Heya, yes, I love TLK2. Not so fond of the last one though, lol.

Oh you were actually on that forum? I haven't been on there for a while...so wouldn't know about the drama.

New Threads

Top Bottom