• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello :)

Hi, ive been on this site for about a month now, so a fair bit of you prob already know me but just thought id do something out of my comfort zone and introduce myself.

So yeah, I am Jenna *waves hand awkwardly* ...um... I love cats..cats are my favouritest thing ever :smilecat::smilecat::smilecat:
I love movies, tv shows, art, music and gaming...also fishing and camping but i dont have anyone to accompany me...sigh

I came to this site looking for company and some more insight into this whole ASD thingy..its been pretty awesome for me so far, im smiling, sleeping and eating again ...so thanks guys :)

fd85e4c331e9b2a14c66482a65f78c56.png

I know we have already met,but here is your official greeting from me
welcome.png

Hi Jennacide! I've noticed you around - your name is pretty memorable, in a darkly humorous sort of way... very nice!;)

Hello, Jennacide! I knew you before from your posts. Sounds like you've been through a lot. That's okay. We all have problems, and we need each other to help us out.
I enjoy playing the word games with you! I didn't know you hadn't introduced yourself properly.

did you lose a lot of weight quickly how bad was your insomnia

Yeah i did lose alot of weight...but gaining it again fast, getting quite squishy lol
My insomnia was bad, id get like 3 hours of passing out a day if i was lucky, and was just from emotional exhaustion.

it made me think how unique people are my mam had a really disturbing form of motor neurone disease yet a man from the same town only had a fasciculation in his left just below his elbow nothing else been like that for 20 years
everyone might get them if theyve got flu or are stressed but they only flicker for a second
when its mnd it just keeps going when it stops the muscle is dead it was terrifying watching her arm die
Yeah i did lose alot of weight...but gaining it again fast, getting quite squishy lol
My insomnia was bad, id get like 3 hours of passing out a day if i was lucky, and was just from emotional exhaustion.

New Threads

Top Bottom