• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Totallysteff

I'm not sick. I'm just weird!
V.I.P Member
I've been diagnosed with ASD, Aspergers. I prefer the term autistic. I am very interested in meeting people who are like me. I'm not sure if it is possible, but I'm sure going to try. In my experience I am very unique in all groups of people autists, and NT alike . I have a wicked sense of humor. I'm very direct, and honest. I'm hard working, driven, and a scatter brain. I make eye contact like my life counts on it. I barely have a filter, but I understand that I have to be considerate when engaging on this site. I like people for what they have to offer the world, not for things they have no control over, for instance beauty, disorders (conditions), being NT, and so on.

Welcome to the AC Jungle :)

We have all types of spectrumites here,not just aspies

Full tilt autie here :D

New Threads

Top Bottom