• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello

zenbutterfly

Hello !
how are you ?
Just recently found out I have Aspergers. A very late entry into the world of knowing why life has been so horrid for many a year:) But I am so glad to have found out :) It's light someone turn on a light ! hehe
I love history, art, reading and writing.
I am still trying to get back on my feet after a long bout of depression, before I found out I was Aspergers. I meditate a lot, which helps me greatly.
I work from home, which isolates me a lot and I don't have many friends at all, which leads to get loneliness and sadness at times.
But I generally always try to look at the bright, positive side of things. :)

I love horses so much, and have recently restarted horse riding, I am hoping to get back invovled with that and maybe make some friends that way:)

I love all animals, and believe in love and compassion for all beings x

I can't think of anything else to write.
I hope to chat with you all soon
x

Last edited:
Welcome to AC Zen, I was also a late discoverer and felt the same joy once it settled in.

You'll find a lot of great folk here, and don't forget to check out our resource section.

Enjoy your stay.

Hello Zenbutterfly,
I like your name and add me to the list of late discoverers. The joy I felt from finding out my hidden secret still sits warm in my heart. My life of loneliness and struggle was all justified by finding out "Why".
This is a good place and the people are even better. Welcome to a place you can call home and to people you can call family.

Hey Datura, it really does! have you been meditating long?

I've been doing mindfulness meditation for over a year, usually following some Hatha yoga. It relaxes me greatly. For a while I was doing it every day, before my routine was disrupted by some life changes. But I do plan resume my practice with more regularity.

I've been doing mindfulness meditation for over a year, usually following some Hatha yoga. It relaxes me greatly. For a while I was doing it every day, before my routine was disrupted by some life changes. But I do plan resume my practice with more regularity.
wonderful ! :D I love hatha yoga, just never seem to have the time to do it

New Threads

Top Bottom