• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello My Fellow Aspies!

Wrong World Mike

Hello my fellow Aspies. I am Wrong World Mike. I was born in Los Angeles, CA. I was not diagnosed as an Aspie when I was a kid in the early 1980s. I went to one place called Julianne Singer if I got the name's spelling wrong I apologize. But at the time I was not diagnosed as a kid. My mom and dad had no knowledge of Asperger's. I was finally officially diagnosed in I think 2009. So hello out there. I have found that the older I get the worse my Asperger's has gotten.

I tend to not care about anybody's opinions especially if they are not a fellow Aspie. I also find that I am hating authority more and more as I get older. Even coming from parents. I find it that I hate their advice more and more as I get older. I feel like they are trying to control me. I hate being controlled. I also have lost respect for law enforcement having dealt with racist police since I am an African American.

I have many interests. Too many to list here. But as time goes on my lovely fellow Aspies you will find out more about me soon enough.

upload_2017-11-11_20-16-53.png

IMG_0260.GIF
Hello my fellow Aspies. I am Wrong World Mike. I was born in Los Angeles, CA. I was not diagnosed as an Aspie when I was a kid in the early 1980s. I went to one place called Julianne Singer if I got the name's spelling wrong I apologize. But at the time I was not diagnosed as a kid. My mom and dad had no knowledge of Asperger's. I was finally officially diagnosed in I think 2009. So hello out there. I have found that the older I get the worse my Asperger's has gotten.

I tend to not care about anybody's opinions especially if they are not a fellow Aspie. I also find that I am hating authority more and more as I get older. Even coming from parents. I find it that I hate their advice more and more as I get older. I feel like they are trying to control me. I hate being controlled. I also have lost respect for law enforcement having dealt with racist police since I am an African American.

I have many interests. Too many to list here. But as time goes on my lovely fellow Aspies you will find out more about me soon enough.

Hello and welcome, i understand that, same for me, especially hating authority, particularly government. however a lot of people, non-aspie's included have lost respect for police for that same reason. Also if there are too many interests to list, what would be your main area of interest?

Hello and welcome, i understand that, same for me, especially hating authority, particularly government. however a lot of people, non-aspie's included have lost respect for police for that same reason. Also if there are too many interests to list, what would be your main area of interest?
I honestly don't really have one LoLz_lava. Lately I have been into really a lot of music and pretty much everything except religious, country, and classical. Also I love video games preferably on the New Nintendo 3DS XL. Also games on Android. Then there is also DC Universe Online and Star Wars The Old Republic.

New Threads

Top Bottom