• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello! I'm David

Amadeus

Hi all!

My name is David. I'm 23 years old. I'm a music major and play piano and vocals. I work part time at a grocery store and do radio at my college.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's/Autism Spectrum when I was in middle school. I've always found interacting with others to be challenging which is one reason why I absolutely love doing radio. Unfortunately it's only volunteer otherwise I'd leave my job at the grocery store.

I love all types of music but mainly listen to classical in the car.

My goal is to be a musician of some sort. I haven't decided exactly the route I wanted to go to. I've thought about being an independent artist, becoming a cantor (Jewish), music therapy, music production, or broadcasting.

Hope to get to know you guys.

Hi David :)

welcome to af.png

Welcome David! You seem like a nice guy. I am also an avid lover of music, if you ever want to show me a diverse set of artists you're into I'd welcome that. I love exploring other people's tastes.

Welcome David! You seem like a nice guy. I am also an avid lover of music, if you ever want to show me a diverse set of artists you're into I'd welcome that. I love exploring other people's tastes.

Sounds great!!

Right now I'm listening to fleetwood mac so yeah my taste is quite diverse.

Welcome David (Amadeus).
Music has been an absolute in my life since infancy.
My taste is diverse also.
Classic rock and ambient are my favourites.
I have my TV set to music on demand and keep it on
whenever I am home. It is set to Soundscapes or
Light Classical.

Hi David welcome. That's great piano playing, thanks for the link, hope to hear more. Ah Fleetwood Mac! One of my favourites to listen to, Rumours and around that era.

There's plenty of useful information and threads to read and respond to here, hope you enjoy participating.

:cat::sunflower::cat::sunflower::cat::sunflower::cat::sunflower::cat::sunflower::cat::sunflower::cat::sunflower::cat::sunflower::cat::sunflower:

I love Fleetwood Mac as well, and classical. At the moment l am enjoying Beethoven's eighth. Love Rachmaninoff, Bach, Mendolson, Shostakovich, and listen to classical on the radio all day.

New Threads

Top Bottom