• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from me

Aspie_Jude

Hi Everyone,

I am a guy in my mid-30's who was always bullied as a adolescent and even as an young adult for being smart and/or gay. In the past, I've been verbally and physically bullied and threatened and even ran away once as a teen.

I've recently found out that I have high-functioning autism. That makes a lot of sense to me as I still feel emotionally like a teen in a lot of aspects. There's some stuff that I am sorting out in my life right now and I hope to both make friends, to be among others like me and to contribute to help others on this site as well.

I guess that's enough for now... Hi, again!

welcome.png

shalom thats hello used in Israel (im a Christian zionist -that means i support gods plan to demonstrate to the world his love by his covenant with israel via Abraham )
i was and am bullied ,also just say hanging on by a thread god loves you sorry got distracted by the happy familiar sound of wild geese flying over the housr

Hi, Aspie_Jude. I'm new here too. I'm sorry to hear that you were bullied. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Welcome to the community.

Ah, yes. The "You different. You outsider. You need be crushed!" mentality. The kind of logic developed by what one can only assume was done by having a jackhammer introduced to the side of the head. A lot of us were subjected to bullying at some stage of our lives and unfortunately we're the ones dealing with the pain of it psychologically for many years after. I can only assume these people who inflict this type of pain on others are now constantly getting acquainted to different jail cells on a monthly basis.

Anyway, hopefully this site and we who frequent it might provide you with some comfort on being different to other people.

Welcome!

Here's a picture of a panda for no reason:

200w_d.gif

Last edited:
hi aspie_jude,welcome to AC!
there are quite a few of us here who are LGBT.
it was very common for those of us from the eighties to be badly bullied as there was no autism and disability understanding,and to add to it there are a lot of mentally ill kids and adults who are not being monitored and are given free reign to bully,especially online.
i am LFA,ftm trans,quite possibly gay [i have no idea what my sexuality can be classed as], and have PTSD from the lifelong bullying i have suffered, bullies have no empathy or sympathy and lack morals,you just need to remember now, you are in your mid thirties youve got through the worst crap, those bullies cant take away your pride and your sense of being,you have beaten the b******s, its time to look forward not back- this is what i have to tell myself.

Hi Everyone! Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I appreciate it! This seems like a great place and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

New Threads

Top Bottom