• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello...from France...

Tilancia

37 years old.
5 children.
1 husband.
1 house.

36 years spent trying to fit, to be good enough, to control myself, to be seen as weird and out-of-place and cold and egotist and rude and stupid..and at the end of the day, after some kind of physical burn out, a very relieving Asperger ´s diagnosis...(since June 2015)

It felt like coming home and finding all the answers I have got until then.
A bit upsetting too : I always will be "like that". Nothing to cure, but a huge responsability to care for myself.

A few special interests of mine :
- theology
- cardboard furniture
- watching CSI
- I don ´t know to explain it, and it ´s weird to write : my children !

Thanks to you all for your threads : you write or ask things I very often wonder myself but wouldn ´ t dream to share aloud.
I feel very safe here at AC ´s.

Finally : please excuse my language mistakes !

Welcome aboard :)
Language and writing seems great , best wishes.
image.jpg

Tilancia

[Français]

Bienvenue aux forums.

Vous trouverez de très aimables personnes qui seront ravies de partager leur souvenirs, ainsi que les épreuves qu'elles ont dû surmonter.

Il est bon d'entendre que vous êtes dédiée à vous accepter tel que vous êtes, car ceci constitue une partie fondamentale de votre identité.

[English]

Welcome to the forums.

You will meet very friendly people here and they will be happy to share and relate their life experience when it comes to fitting in this "alien like" world.

It is great to hear that you are willing to accept who you are, as this is an important and fundamental part of your identity.

This is a great place and I agree that this is a safe place too. Very important for people like us. I experienced much of what you shared when finding out, but I view it a little differently now. I often delight in who I am and the special gift I have of seeing the world in this way. I hope you will see it too.

New Threads

Top Bottom