• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from ASDCommunity

I do not see anything "disorderly" about having Aspergers. If anything, It looks to me like we are acutely orderly and that is why others feel the need to label us.

Hi there & welcome to the forum. What exactly IS ASDCommunity? Are you representing an organization of some sort? Either way, I hope you enjoy your stay here. I too do not believe that most of us Aspies are inherently disordered. THose of us who are in some kind of disordered state would not likely be in such a state if society was constructed differently. We are forced to live in, function in & interact in a world that was built by others for others. Put simply, we do not fit in. Some of us have made peace with not fitting in, others are deeply pained by feeling rejected & weird, some of us don't care what the world thinks BUT know how to 'pass' as NT a fortunate few of us do not fit in BUT are successful enough where nobody is going to bother them about it.

Imagine a world in which when we woke up "normal" people would be pilled and we would be the therapists.

Aspie Doctor "sorry normal person, today you can't start a war..."

Normal person "but oh, I so want to start a war today...maybe you need to up my meds..."

New Threads

Top Bottom