• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello all

jdemariahickory

Hi there. I'm jdemariahickory and as you can guess I'm new to this site. I found it on Google and it's great to have a forum with others who get it.

Quick background: I wasn't diagnosed until my late 20's although in college a professor suggested that I was probably an Aspie. I get depressed quite frequently mainly because I work in a customer service capacity and also NT's find it amusing to tell me how weird I am which is a funny coincidence as that's how I view them. As a result I find it very enjoyable to drink wine and beer and I've become quite good at it. I also have an interest in professional wrestling despite knowing it's not (spoiler alert) "real" and golfing with hickory shafted clubs from a hundredish years ago.

I'm just happy to have found the site and look forward to getting to know y'all if only in an online capacity.

Off the soapbox for now.

New Threads

Top Bottom