• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Having Trouble While Playing This Game

JorgeRath

I need some help friends. I recently started to play 'Forza Horizon 4' on my Win 10 computer. But since last night I am having a problem while playing this game. I am getting this error message "Graphics device driver error code 43." I have no idea what the issue could be. Could someone please help me to solve the issue? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Reinstall your graphics card driver but avoid third-party driver managers, use download links from official sites.
I had a similar problem back then when I was on Win 7 and I had turned out that I had to update my BIOS idk if that's still occuring for Win 10.

I exactly completed the task which @tkcartoonist and @theidealist suggested with the help of this article. After doing these correctly, the problem got solved. But friends I was playing the game some times before. But now the game keeps crashing sometimes. This is not a bigger issue, I just shared it with you guys. Anyway thank you so much.

New Threads

Top Bottom