• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have you ever stolen anything?

I've only "stolen" something once in my life. We were in a shop and I found a fluffy hair tie. I didn't want to get it, but I took it in my hand because it was so fluffy and I started stimming with it. But I forgot it all and only noticed it still in my hand when we were far away.

Last edited:
When I was 6, my brother and his friend were eating candy and telling me about how easy it is to steal from the store. I took this assessment rather literally and soon I found out that you can't just walk in an take things like they said. I was caught the first time. When asked why I did it by my parents I told them that my brother told me how easy it was. He never forgave me for this.

I have never stolen anything from a store but I have stolen candy from my parents' secret stash on multiple occasions. It's not as much of a secret as they thought it was.

Age 7: Stole a toy. Mother made me return it a week later.

Age 10: Stole a pen. It was a very nice pen.

Age 13: Stole another pen. That person forgot it in class, I didn't want it but I wanted to seem the cool guy.

Everyone has stolen something in their lifetime. Whether it is something material like money or a product, or it is an idea from someone else, stealing is just part of human nature. As a child, did you ever take a toy from another kid because you wanted it. In school, did you ever steal a quote or information from another source and used it for your own work. You see, even stealing an idea is stealing.

Stealing was a hobby of mine during my childhood, i loved the adreanaline rush.
I stole candy from the teachers desk, clothes at the gym lockerroom in school, money and tobacco from my parents, booze from a bar cellar. It lasted until i was about 16yo, never stole again after that.

New Threads

Top Bottom