• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Has anyone seen How To Train Your Dragon?

I saw the first two films and liked them both. I'm wary of the third because of the introduction of that other dragon (I'm not keen on the compulsory romance thing in a lot of media these days), but it might be done better than I think.

If you like them a lot, there's a book series the films were based on which are supposed to also be good.

I watched it for a humanities class in college; I had to write about the film style. I thought it was just okay but then again having to take notes made it harder to enjoy.

I watched it for a humanities class in college; I had to write about the film style. I thought it was just okay but then again having to take notes made it harder to enjoy.

Yeah we used to do that in English/Drama classes

I never did actually write any notes though.

thats great you guys. are there any more fans out there?
I am a fan. I mean, idk what qualifies me as a fan rather than just someone who likes it lol. I have both movies and watch them about as regularly as I can without spoiling them (I want to always cry every time, and I do!).
I also have a framed poster on my wall of Hiccup and Toothless to inspire me. I named my latest bike build (because after a certain number they need to be named) the Night Fury as it has the right qualities lightning speed, deadly stealth, awesome firepower, and an appetite for fresh fish! Okay maybe not the firepower but a few horsepower and by appetite for fresh fish I mean I ride it down the rocky coast to go fishing lol. :")

And I see that I'm not the only one to think Hiccup may very well be an autistic young man too! :)

The one thing that still confuses me is why are all the adults Scottish and all the teens American.. :p

I am a fan. I mean, idk what qualifies me as a fan rather than just someone who likes it lol. I have both movies and watch them about as regularly as I can without spoiling them (I want to always cry every time, and I do!).
I also have a framed poster on my wall of Hiccup and Toothless to inspire me. I named my latest bike build (because after a certain number they need to be named) the Night Fury as it has the right qualities lightning speed, deadly stealth, awesome firepower, and an appetite for fresh fish! Okay maybe not the firepower but a few horsepower and by appetite for fresh fish I mean I ride it down the rocky coast to go fishing lol. :")

And I see that I'm not the only one to think Hiccup may very well be an autistic young man too! :)

The one thing that still confuses me is why are all the adults Scottish and all the teens American.. :p
OH MY I have the same thing you do...the poster on my wall and the watching the movies every time i can as well. but i dont cry every time...i do cry in my heart.
we are friends now.

New Threads

Top Bottom