• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
2f87b071-9274-4d3a-8101-963a9d5eee56-original.jpg

Happy thanksgiving everyone

I am very thankful for my grandmother Who is 91 years old right now And still thriving And sharp.

also my uncle being there.

I am very thankful to finally be getting services soon.

I am thankful for my friendsAnd my local programs

And I am thankful to have a site where I can get so much virtual support

Thank you everyone

2f87b071-9274-4d3a-8101-963a9d5eee56-original.jpg

Happy thanksgiving everyone

I am very thankful for my grandmother Who is 91 years old right now And still thriving And sharp.

also my uncle being there.

I am very thankful to finally be getting services soon.

I am thankful for my friendsAnd my local programs

And I am thankful to have a site where I can get so much virtual support

Thank you everyone
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jen :)

Among many other things I have to be thankful for, I can be thankful that you are a part of my world.

tg gif.gif

Happy Hanukkah I try to celebrate Which will be 22 December to 30 December this year ,the story has a super natural element that I like .

Happy Thanksgiving,you have really grown and l feel so lucky to see you mature into a caring and thoughtful person. Thank you for your presence at this forum.

New Threads

Top Bottom