• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy new year everyone! :)

B6NEk79CcAAdLG2.jpg

Random thought for New Year's Eve: sometimes the answer to "Should old/auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind?" is "Yes!"

Here's to a good 2015 for all of us, I know that 2014 was a rough year for many. :beercheers: (Insert your preferred adult or non-adult beverage here.)

Happy New Year!

Hope 2015 will be a good year, in whatever way you find important, may your thoughts be positive, your journeys amazing, your shelters undiscovered.

Much love

Taking pictures always makes me... happy, I guess. It's like I solidify my dreams and breathe life into them through photography...

I just uploaded this photo on my spirituality blog. Here's what I wrote:

"Let this year bring you peace. No amount of money, things or even friends can make you feel it. Nothing, nobody can help you find the treasure buried deep in your heart, underneath the doubt, underneath all the conventional beliefs and ideas. Only you can discover it. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and see it, feel it, trust it... Live it!

Happy New Year, everyone!
♡"

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420126485691.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420126485691.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
For those who have seen the movie Snowpiercer:

10406508_10153474087263662_8985472588874500829_n.jpg
No, I haven't seen the movie. But I have to say it. You are one of the most unique people I've ever met. I mean we're all unique in our own way, but, honestly you should have a medal for being extraordinary :) that's a compliment, btw :)

Joyeux Fête de Nouvelle Année, tout le monde !

Happy New Year, everyone!

I had a quiet celebration with just a few friends, in which we streamed the live Phish show from Madison Square Garden. Honestly, the show was a bust, but I had a good time, and got to have really good conversation with someone I've known for a long time but never really gotten to talk to. we get on really well.

Hope y'all are safe and doing all right!

love
wyv

No, I haven't seen the movie. But I have to say it. You are one of the most unique people I've ever met. I mean we're all unique in our own way, but, honestly you should have a medal for being extraordinary :) that's a compliment, btw :)

Aww, thanks! You seem like a very unique and interesting person too. :)

BTW, for those who haven't seen Snowpiercer, it's about a revolt in a dystopian society on a giant train that constantly circles the world after an ecological disaster has frozen the earth, they mark the new year by when they cross a certain bridge.

New Threads

Top Bottom