• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy Birthday, tree!

Happy, Happy Birthday...
074.JPG

from the tree of life. Disney World. :)

I was going to get you a card, but I got a little distracted at the drug store. Then after that I wound up in a used bookstore, but I didnt know what to get. I spent a while there. They asked me to leave, eventually. I wandered around a bit after, just taking it all in. Anyways. I really did get you something. It's actually something nice, kind of fancy even.

But I sort of misplaced it. I know generally where it is
Section 3beta, level 3, (near the big speakers)

but sadly, i was unable to find your special present(which is not cake), as it seems to have been absconded with by the gnomes.

Now i know that all the modern folk say a man should not be ashamed, by such issue, but it is embarrassing, being a man who, has not just one, or two of those delightful critters, but sadly an entire colony of gnomes may be quietly residing under my proud old roof.

I believe that an understanding can be reached,(with the gnomes) likely i will need to barter shiny things, and of course Tupperware lids, and old rubber bands, and paper clips, safety pins, and matchbooks of course. At any rate, please do not be at all concerned, about your temporarily missing special fancy present, as this sort of thing has happened before, and as I recall it all worked out, in the end, eventually.

So to that end, the next time you come over to visit, I will conduct you the appropriate section and set you forth to adventure a viking, with a hearty toast of good fortune, and godspeed, and prayers for your safety, of course.

As you may know, climbing equipment is technically required in section three beta level 3, because in part, of the Great Collapse of 1997, as well as some animal friends who are staying there.

Then too there is another issue, which I am shy to speak of. I mean of course, the bat infestation in the same general region. As an aside, bats are a key player in a balanced ecosystem. please forgive me, I digress.

Well those who say that section, three beta and its various routes of approach are totally impassable are kind of soft, and weak, at least as far as I can tell. Whiners, the whole lot of them. Section three, and actually all of level three, are designated triple black diamond areas, but that is just a fiction that we use, to satisfy the insurance agent.( she is a bilaghana woman, who wears a blazer, even in the hot weather, not sure why, save the blazer may well be a totem of some kind). It is totally safe, I'm sure of it. Except for the ghosts, but daylight is usually pretty much ok, just bring breadcrumbs, scripture and some rainwater, and that should be good enough.

Never surrender! No fear!
I am entirely confident, that you will be able to safely venture(and return, in the full passage of time) to section three, without too much trouble, so long as you suit up properly, carry extra lights, and remember your inner harmony in tight places.

Miss you

Happy birthday

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom