• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Halloween Plans?

Oz67

Greetings, what are you going to do for this Halloween? And should I dress like The Joker for Halloween?

I hope that your day is going well.

We will carve some of our pumpkins, we grew some Zombie pumpkins especially because they are warty and look weird. I won't carve them probably as I am a bit dangerous with blades, they seem to slip or go off course into my fingers so that's a task for my partner. I will make pumpkin soup too. Got lots of pumpkins!

Do you liketo dress as the Joker? Do you have friends who you can celebrate with?

We will carve some of our pumpkins, we grew some Zombie pumpkins especially because they are warty and look weird. I won't carve them probably as I am a bit dangerous with blades, they seem to slip or go off course into my fingers so that's a task for my partner. I will make pumpkin soup too. Got lots of pumpkins!

Do you liketo dress as the Joker? Do you have friends who you can celebrate with?

Yes, but I also want to scare the living world out of people by looking like The Joker in Halloween.

Halloween is my favourite time of year and holiday.. I don’t know what’s transpiring this year for me aside from chaperoning a dwarf Elsa of frozen. Got invited to a rocky horror themed party but like you, I’d rather dress up as a joker or something to invoke unease, hesitation or fear..

I will probably not do that and likely will be Kristoff or simply just me, even scarier..

Sounds like you enjoy Halloween, I would be curious which variation of Joker would you be planning? In any case, I hope it will be a wondrous night for you and all who partake.

Halloween is my favorite holiday!
I usually have a Halloween party, but might do something during the day too.
I will be decorating, of course! I have a huge box of holiday decorations under my bed, and more than half of them are Halloween-themed.

Greetings, what are you going to do for this Halloween? And should I dress like The Joker for Halloween?

I hope that your day is going well.
As long as you're not at work or on a meeting with your in-laws for Halloween. But make the character more unique than the others.

I was just thinking about Halloween due to the sensual weather change and I was remembering the dry natural things i stuck together to make a sort of a "fall wreath" if you will. It was the best thing ever due to such wonderful color mix and natural sweet things put together. It was literally magic and had scented herbs, like witches use to use, but I don't feel like that goes anymore this year.

Last edited:
The joker sounds pretty neat to dress up as. I did Elvira and people knew who l was. Next year l did Marilyn Monroe and nailed the makeup. I was amazed. My partner went as Michael Jackson. So much fun.

New Threads

Top Bottom