• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Guilty pleasure songs.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
This thread is for the songs we know we really should not like, but we love them anyway.

I will start by posting three of my guilty pleasures, which all are not usual metalhead songs.

I don't really beliece in the concept of "guilty pleasure" when it comes to music; either you like the music or you don't and there's no right or wrong, but anyway:

I still like this song and I don't feel guilty about it at all lol
As we all know, I love to re-live the 90s and early 2000s. I don't think I have aged since like 2005.

I still like this song and I don't feel guilty about it at all lol
As we all know, I love to re-live the 90s and early 2000s. I don't think I have aged since like 2005.

You know, in a weird way I think time stopped for me around 2001-2006. I've gone through great changes since then, and continue to adapt and learn, but I think that was the last time I didn't have to mask. At least, not like you do in the work place.

My cousin has a CD called "guilty pleasures" where he does covers of difficult to drum popular classic rock songs
a Led Zepplin, a Who cover. he drums and sings. Very good definitely does them justice.

I'll choose some songs I like that others don't/or they find boring, at least from recent times :)
(Also most songs from the My Little Pony franchise)
Zac Brown Band - Toes (Official Video)
Pete Drake & his talking steel guitar - "Forever"
Jimmy Buffett - Cheeseburger In Paradise
I feel like you adults would secretly enjoy this:
Bratz: Rock Angelz - Grow Up - Blah Blah Blah (Official Audio) HQ
2nd last: A relaxing song by an artist that anyone barely cares about :))
By the Ocean
And finally, any song by GameTunes that I have been discovering in the past year :DD

Aww I'm so glad you like it ^^ I think it's relaxing and I attempted to do a cover of it :) I like the music video and personally, I can relate to it.

Style Council had some killer songs. I play "Paris Match" and "How She Threw It All Away" over and over. And I love "Ghosts" by The Jam, which is a similar style.

I suppose if I wanted a permanent ban, I could post some Steel Panther, Wheeler Walker Jr, or 2 Live Crew in this thread. But I will refrain.

New Threads

Top Bottom