• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Got my wings back.

When I saw the title, I thought you meant you got "your" wings back! Velociraptor3.jpg just joking... That is a beautiful picture. :)

Nice! I have a Widelux for 35 mm panoramic photography. My other vintage camera is a Stereo Realist and even have a stereo projector for my slides.

Nice! I have a Widelux for 35 mm panoramic photography. My other vintage camera is a Stereo Realist and even have a stereo projector for my slides.
Oh my. I keep losing auctions on eBay for the Widelux. That camera was amazeballs when it come out. The Stereo Realist is on my Needful Things list as well. I also collect vintage film cameras. My most recent acquisitions were a Brownie Hawkeye with flash and 4 dozen unused bulbs, an Argus V-100 rangefinder, and Pentax Super Program. I'm hoping to run some film through them soon.

I thought you meant you got "your" wings back!
I should be so lucky! I was enjoying the different vantage points offered by the drone and it really knocked me sideways to lose access to it for a month. My own fault for flying it into some trees. I got too absorbed in the subject and not enough in the surroundings.

New Threads

Top Bottom